Terms & Conditions
The Candle Box does not except returns of products used or unused. Please contact us with any issues or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some helpful tips for optimal burning:
- When first burning your candle, make sure to keep it lit for 1 - 1.5 hours to allow the burn pool to reach all edges of your vessel.
- Candles have a burn memory so this is important to help avoid with tunneling.
- Make sure to keep your wick trimmed between 2-3 mm before lighting each time.
- Keeping your wick the optimal size prevents extinguished soot from being created.
- Wait until your candle has cooled off and gently snap the top end off with your fingers, candle scissors or even nail clippers.
- If any fallen debris or soot has fallen into the wax, wait until your candle has cooled and use a dry paper towel to wipe away.