- To avoid fire hazards, never ever leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn your candle on a heat proof / safe surface.
- Burn your candle in a well ventilated area or room.
- Keep your wooden wick trimmed and always remove debris before lighting.
- Keep your candle out of reach of flammable objects, children, pets and anything that has the possibility of catching fire.
- Discontinue burning your candle when only 1/2 '' of wax remains
- Use boiling hot water to remove extra wax, wick, wick clip and reuse your vessel for anything you wish.
- Follow the warning label on the back of the candle if you need reminders.